We are in such a tough spot right now. No car and neither of us work where we live. I have learned how to take the city bus. I'm not a fan, at all. I work from 8-5 in Seattle and if I want to get there by 8:00, I have to leave by 6:00am. I got a ride from Matt's dad yesterday so I didn't have to leave until 6:30...got to work at 7:30, and my nanny mom had me start working early. So I worked for 9.5 hours yesterday. Then it took me 2 hours and 20 minutes to get home from work...I missed my first bus and then had to find a whole new route and walk a mile to get to a new stop. It was a long day...and it was just the first of many more to come. Well, hopefully not too many, but I know that for sure I'll have to do this next week. Next week is an easy work week, so that stress will be gone and that's a blessing for timing. I usually nanny for 4 children. Monday I'll only have 3 kids...Tuesday I'm off...Wednesday just 3 kids...Thursday 1 kid and Friday 1 kid for a half day and then I have to spend the other half of the day organizing the play room and cleaning. That won't be so bad. Hopefully by then, we'll have the car back.
I'm going dress shopping with my soon-to-be sister-in-law today! I'm going to ask her to be my bridesmaid and then we're going to the dress shop. It will be a lot of fun : ). I am so relieved that we have a wedding date and that from tomorrow, it is just 11 months until we're married! I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with Matt. We have been through so much together and we're so in love...he's amazing. Now that we have our location, we just have to work through all the details. I love wedding planning!
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment