I have waited for this time in my life to come forever, probably while I was still in the womb. I can't believe that I am marrying the man of my dreams and that everyone I love will be there to share that with me. I could not ask for a better fiance, better in-laws, or a better family...they're all amazing. I feel so lucky and excited! I have recently moved to the Seattle area and am from a small town in Wisconsin. I met Matt while working at Disney World less than a year ago and we have now lived in our amazing studio apartment (pictures to come) for 3 months now. I decided that instead of journaling, I'm going to blog because I feel I'll be able to get a lot more out that way with everything that is going on in my life right now. It's such an exciting time, a time that I don't ever want to forget.
Matt and I were engaged on May 17, 2009 and are now planning for our June 19, 2010 wedding! We're getting married at Chula Vista Resort in Wisconsin Dells, WI. We haven't figured out where our ceremony will be, but we know that is where our reception is going to be in a beautiful white tent on their golf course. I have so many visions of what I want the day to look like. I've found my dress (well, that could still change) and we decided on our save the dates tonight. I'll put pictures up of that as soon as they are done...they're going to be so cute! We have our wedding party...but have failed to ask them properly and will be doing so asap. With only a little over 11 months until our wedding, we still have an awful lot of stuff to do...along with working and trying to make friends and be social here. I've joined a bunch of clubs and will soon be starting to do things with them (I'm very excited about this). Hopefully Matt's hours will switch to 8-5 soon so that we can join some sports leagues at Green Lake together. I can't get used to this excitement and in a way wish it wouldn't end.
No comments:
Post a Comment