Thursday, September 17, 2009
things are tight, but...it's worth it!
275 more days until I get to marry the love of my life. The time is just flyin' now...almost too fast. We've been doing a lot of extra babysitting for my nanny families to earn extra money. I'm exhausted from it, but because of that, we have a larger deposit than needed to send to our florist. Finally we are making a payment and getting somewhere. I was getting a little worried. My Norah Riley business hasn't gone anywhere. Still creating tons of new items, and none have sold on my website. It's a little frustrating. I'm really excited though because on Sunday I am setting up a table at the Fremont Farmers Market in Seattle. I'll...We'll, be there from 10-4pm and I'm hoping that we make a lot of sales then. All of that extra money is also going towards our wedding. Today as I was leaving my nanny families house to go to another house to babysit, my nanny mom hollored out the door to me, " your weddings going to be BEAUTIFUL!" I have to keep remembering that all this extra work is going to be worth it when we have chairs for people to sit in during our ceremony and music to dance to at the reception. We are definitely being put to the test during this time to make sure we can get through difficult situations. There are times when I think, maybe we should have waited a little while and set the date out further...but that would just drag all of this out. If we just work hard, save, and do it...we're going to have an amazingly beautiful wedding...and more importantly, an Amazing wedding day together! If I do well at the market this Sunday, we're going to continue to do it every Sunday that we are able to. Same with babysitting...we've babysat 3 nights this week after work. I wanted more than anything to say no and just go home, but just knowing that it is helping us A LOT made it all worth while. .... looking forward to a fun & RELAXING weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment