Friday, September 11, 2009

update.

It's 10:25pm on a Friday night and I'm sitting in Haley & Liam's kitchen with Matt. We're both on our laptops...we're babysitting but all 5 kids have been asleep for 3 hours now. Easy extra wedding money is the way we look at this. This is the 2nd time we have babysat for them this way. I'm exhausted because I've been here since 8:00am, but it's definitely worth it for us.
I've been getting pretty anxious about Etsy. I've had it up steadily with items for a week now, and with over 400 views of my items, still no sale. Today, during nap time while I was busy entertaining Charlie...we (Haley & I) decided that she needed a cape, so...I made her one. It took me 3 hours because I sewed it by hand, but I did it and it's super cute! So now, we've decided that I'm definitely going to make those for our Etsy! Charlie loves hers, and hers is just made out of old towels lol.
I'm so pumped that it's finally the weekend. I'm not so pumped that it's in the 80's again here and I apartment might as well be a sauna when it gets like this. (Not a fan of hot weather in Washington). I was so pleased with the weather last weekend, low 60's with a breeze & sunny. Perfect fall weather. I wore my fall boots and ran errands while Matt watched football. This weekend will be fairly similar...we'll just be dying of some heat stroke during the day.
Work went well this week because Ave started kindergarten. So now, instead of watching 4 children all day long, I only watch 4 children for an hour and a half a day. This up coming week will be just 3 again and then Charlie starts school half days...it's going to be great!
Wedding planning is still going well. My mom is focusing on making some payments on the location and my dress right now while i'm focusing on paying for the florist. So all is good there. We still have yet to find a photographer (I'm a little picky & have a lower budget) sorry...but we're not paying $3,000 for that! We thought we had a dj, but turned out that he's not going to be what we were looking for...a bit too immature and seemed uninterested...not ok for the guy who will basically host our reception! I hope to find both the photographer and dj this weekend. That's my big goal. Along with working to make a few capes and magic wands...
Matt's job is still going great! He's so happy and that makes me so happy. He's pumped about starting school again as well...
All is good right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment