Tuesday, September 1, 2009

less than 10 months away!


I have too many thoughts in my head to write them all in a journal form, so I'm going to list everything that I'm excited about right now.


*Mom, Cylie and Kaylin were here this past weekend and we had a blast

*Saturday was our Engagement Party and it was perfect

*Kaylin and Cylie helped me make my save-the-dates...well we got them started. I'm finishing them now.

*My mom took our engagement pictures and they turned out beautifully!

*I took the girls to see my wedding dress and they love it just as much as I do!...mom's making a down payment on it soon!

*Sunday we had an appt. to choose bridesmaid dresses and we ended up choosing the bridesmaid, junior bridesmaid & the flower girl dresses. Kaylin was also measured for her dress so we'll be able to order it when the time comes!

*I've discovered that I'm really good at making these save-the-dates and I'm going to start making lots of stationary and selling them at the market and on my Etsy website

*Matt and I are extremely happy

*He started his new job today and was thrilled to find out that he gets his own office!

*He also registered for fall semester classes yesterday, can't wait for him to start : )


Lots of exciting things happening!! I'm so excited!...WE'RE so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment